Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 6 September 2010

A Lovely Blog Award


I would like to thank Mary for giving me this lovely blog award. I feel very honoured.

I have to now say as to why I started my blog.

I had for a long time thought about starting a blog but never seemed to have the time, or the confidence to do one. I was a Tutor and Demonstrator at The Craft Barn in Lingfield, Surrey. I was encouraged by the owner, Sandy, to do a blog but I didn't think anyone would take the time to look at my blog or leave comments. Becoming a member of the Little Claire Design Team gave me the final push.
It has now given me the opportunity to both share my ideas and get inspiration from, my fellow bloggers on the design team and beyond.
I would like to pass the award onto the following people, that I find very inspiring, along with the Little Claire Design Team:
Sandra Dry
Kay Carley
Kim Piggott
Artylicious
Cats Whiskers
Christine Dark
Sheena Douglass

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hiya Carol!
Hope you are well. Congratulation on winning your award and thank you so much for thinking me me when passing it on.
Hugs
Sandra x