Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 15 December 2011

It's Nearly Here. Are You Ready?!!

Hi everyone,

Hope you are not too exhausted after all the Christmas shopping! Not long to go now.

I had a very good day at my craft market last Friday. Sold lots of my goodies! Since then it has been a bit manic, trying to finish making all of my cards. Finally just put the last one in its envelope.

I spent Saturday afternoon and evening putting up the first of my 2 trees in the sitting room. It is only 5 feet high but still took me hours!

Spot the 2 Bambies either side of the tree. I just love the expressions on their faces!


I usually buy and make a couple of new decorations every year. This is a glass one with a Robin and a post box inside. A bit difficult to photo. I do love the Santa which I bought last year.
The little Angel is really lovely but again difficult to photo. Must be the lights.


I made 2 of these cushions a few years ago. They are from an Edwardian design, which are a mixture of cross stitch and beading. Unfortunately I cannot find the pattern since I moved, so I am going to make a chart from the cushion. They are 3" x 3" so not too big.


I have made some decs this year but they are on my desk half finished. I hope to get them done by tomorrow and I will take pics of them, on tree number 2!


I have yet to put up the Christmas tree and Decs in my Dollshouse. I also have a Santa that I sit on the top of the house, with a sack in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other!Lol!!
Hope to post again tomorrow, so please pop back for the next installment!

Luv,

Carol S.xx




1 comment:

Jessica said...

Just beautiful Carol - so lovely - makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!!. Jxx