Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Gosh It's September!

Hi everyone,
 
September already! It was my birthday on Monday and 2 of my friends arrived on my doorstep, with an enormous bouquet of flowers and they then took me out to lunch! We went to a pub that has just been revamped and also had a name change. It was The Hedgehog Inn and is now, The Curious Pig In The Parlour!! Goodness knows where that came from! The food was still brilliant.
 
 
This post will be quite short, as I have just had my Trigger Finger injected and have to rest it as much as possible for the next 2-3 weeks! Yeah right, I will do my best as I want to get rid of it.
 
Firstly I must apologise for the standard of the photos. The light was rubbish this morning. This card is using one of the latest Christmas stamp releases from Lili Of The Valley. I love this one as they look a very happy snow family.
 

I coloured it with DI as I prefer to use them where I can.


The snowflakes are a mixture of dies, old and new.

 
The tag just slips behind the backing layer.
 
Right I will have to stop now as my finger is aching. I really need this now, as I had a good market last Saturday and need to replace my stock. I am not a very patient patient, when it is my hands!
 
I would like to enter this card into the Papertake Weekly Challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my new followers. I do always love reading the comments and returning the same to your blogs.
 
Hugs,
 
Carol S.xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and love that Christmas scene with it's snow and all...brilliant card. Am your newest follower.. luv aNNie

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and love that Christmas scene with it's snow and all...brilliant card. Am your newest follower.. luv aNNie

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Carole C. said...

Hi Carol.
Lovely card. Glad you had a good birthday.
Carole x

shampylou30 said...

Gorgeous card love these images hope your finger gets better soon xxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Ya Carol, thanks for joining my blog. Sooo hubby's from Melbourne. We have our daughter living there and Phillip Island is gorgeous especially when the penguins are there in full force. We live in Newcastle NSW, around one hour flight to Melb...keeping in touch.xx

The Little Stamper said...

I love your card Carole - that image just happens to be one of my current favourites from LOTV!

Glad you had a lovely birthday and were given a nice treat, and I hope your trigger finger soon recovers.

Sharon x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Carol well done a fabulous card xx

Shelly said...

Happy Belated Birthday Carol... sounds like you had a lovely day! Your card is just gorgeous, very festive indeed! Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Elise said...

OoOh my gosh Carol! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love love love it!

Happy Belated Birthday to you .. glad to hear that you had a wonderful day! :) Hope your finger will be better soon!

Big Hugs,
Elise