Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Crafting For All Seasons Challenge 94

Hi, All my blogging buddies.
 
Hope all of you in the UK are keeping warm. It has been freezing over the last few days.
When I speak to my brother-in law in Australia,
I am very jealous when he says how warm it is there!!
 
Today, over at Crafting For All Seasons,
we have our new fortnightly challenge starting.
 
The theme for this challenge is:
 
Things With Wings.
 
Our genorous sponsor for this challenge is
 
 
and the prize is 3 images.
 
 
 
Check out Faery Ink shop here.
 
You will see some stunning images.
Be one step ahead in case you win!!
 
The image I chose is Bee-you-tiful Pixie.
 
Aptly named, as I am sure you will agree, she is really beautiful.
 
 
I loved colouring her with Distress Inks, with Stickles on her wings.
Her eyes are amazing.
 
I cut the shape free hand, as I didn't have a die the shape I wanted!!
 
As you can see, the paper in the background, (free from a magazine, last year I think!),
has the shape on it that I wanted. It's supposed to be honeycomb. 
 
So I traced the shape and then scaled it up with my ruler,
 that has all measurements through the ruler.
 
The bees were in the paper pack too, so I cut them out.
 

I found the bee stamp in my stash. No idea where that buzzed in from!!

Don't know how you keep your stamps. Mine are in files, on acetate,
in punched pockets.
When I am looking for a particular image, I see stamps,
that I can't ever remember buying!!
I didn't really think I would have a bee, so was very surprised that I did!!
 
The sentiments were also in the pack. Very lucky for bee!!Lol!



I can't wait to see your creations.
Things With Wings, gives you such a huge selection of
different things, from fairies, to birds and even planes!!
What are you going to use?!!!
 
If you would like some more inspiration,
take a trip over to Crafting For All Seasons blog.
You will see my wonderful teamies, beautiful pieces of artwork.
 
I would like to welcome my new followers to my little corner and
hope you like what you see.
Please come back soon, as I love reading your messages.
 
Hugs,
 
Carolxx

18 comments:

cotnob said...

This is stunning Carol, such an elegant design and perfect papers.
Pauline
x

Carole said...

Great co-ordination and what a fabulous image........all makes a lovely card.

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card. Great image and colours.

Marie-Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne's Craftroom said...

This didn't appear on my reading list yesterday, where has it been? Anyway here now to comment and love it. She is lovely and the colours are perfect

Sarah said...

Wow...totally gorgeous!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is fabulous. my little bff...such a cute image and colouring is outstanding as always....hope the coming weekend is a good one for you...xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Jacee said...

Hi Carol, what a fabulous design this is, I love it! a fabulous image, so pretty, love the papers and that lovely little bee, glorious!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, what a beautiful card! That image is stunning! I think I may have to take a look at that shop!
Hugs Lynsey x

Louise said...

Beautiful card Carol - the colours are great and the papers go perfectly! x

Carol said...

Fabulous card Carol, the papers are perfect. Carol x

Elise said...

Wowwwwwww Carol!!!!!! This is GOR-GEOUS!!!!!! I love the papers you chose and it's so clever how you added all those bees around her!!!!!! Plus, you've coloured her so STUNNINGLY .. love the shine in her hair! Love this!

I hope it will warm up for you a bit there soon!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card and what a lovely image.
luv
Debby

Diane said...

Wow Carol fabulous coloring and love the design and sparkle.

Hugs diane

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so gorgeous! Your whole design matches this fabulous image so perfectly.
Rebecca.
x

mags said...

A lovely card Carol. Thanks for popping by my blog and your comments regarding my MIL's replacement knee operation. She is doing okay at the moment and following the advice of the doctor's. Just hope she has a positive outcome.
Mags
x

Chrissy said...

She sure is beautiful Carol..love the shape you cut and the bees around the edge. Fabulous colouring and papers..I found a stampin up bee in my stash..then looking further through the [mess] I have found a few more..must find a new system here..

luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Fabulous creation sweetie :0)) hugs Pops x