Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 13 March 2015

Blue Christmas - Winter Wonderland Challenge

Hi everyone,
Another beautiful Spring day...at least when I was writing up this post!!
I hope it is where you are.

Today we are starting a new challenge at Winter Wonderland.
I am the host for this challenge, my first one!!
Thanks to Lynsey for guiding me through.

Many thanks to all of you that entered the last challenge and
well done to the winner.

The theme this week is:

BLUE CHRISTMAS 

Christmas entries only please, to qualify for the prize.

This is my card. As I love blue Christmas cards, I enjoyed this challenge.

I have used Spellbinders Poinsettia dies, on denim blue pearlescent card.
A pearl in the centre and Stickles on the flowers. Simples!

An old favourite snowflake embossing folder,
on a torn piece of white paper for the background.


On the top edge, I drizzled Cosmic Shimmer glue and sprinkled
CS Iced Snow on it.

Tied a piece of ribbon around the paper, added a bow to finish.
The sentiment was one of some free stamps with a magazine last year.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:
They are very generously giving the winner 3 Digi images, of your choice.
Do pop over to their shop and have a good look around.
You will love what you see.
You can enter the challenge up to 3 times.
If you did, that's 3 Christmas cards to put away!
I am looking forward to seeing your creations.
For more inspiration, pop over to Winter Wonderland blog and you will see
my teamies wonderful creations.
Thank you for stopping by and an even bigger thank you, for all your wonderful
comments you left me, on my Beach Hut clock.
Hugs
Carolxx

9 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Carol.

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Carol, I LOVE the SB Poinsettia dies you can really get the real feel with them xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol well done on your first DT post, you did very well!
Your card is beautiful as well! Love those flowers!
Hugs Lynsey x

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Carol and I really like your poinsettias, such a pretty colour scheme too. Have a good weekend. Chris x

Jacee said...

Lovely card Carol.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

Very pretty Carol..love the sparkly on the flowers and the blue against the white..lovely.

luv CHRISSYxx

Heike said...

Just beautiful. And the poinsettias are absolutely stunning.
Heike x

Elise said...

Gosh Carol! You've been busy!!! :) This is such a STUNNING Christmas card! I love the sparkles on the poinsettias and that little snow down the middle .. what gorgeous colors these are!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous, the poinsettias look absolutely beautiful!
Rebecca.
x