Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 6 April 2015

Mixed Media Class - Sticky Post

Hi my blogging friends,
this is a very short post.
This will be a sticky post for a couple of weeks.
so please scroll for down for latest posts.

I have a class at The Craft Barn in South Nutfield, near Redhill, Surrey.
The all day class is on Thursday 30th April.

This is my Mixed Media project to be made in the class.

If you would like to join us for a fun, (sense of humour is a must) 
crafting day, please contact The Craft Barn.


Big hugs,

Carol xx

12 comments:

Sue - said...

Beautiful mixed media piece Carol love the soft colours!

aussie aNNie said...

Love it my BFF you can give me a class across the miles my friend.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wish I lived nearer I would be ther e like a shot, would love to have a go at making this, its fab

Carole said...

This is beautiful carol...I love the the soft blue,grey and white.Hope you have fun in the class...would be joining you if I lived a little closer!

Chrissy said...

Stunning Carol...gorgeous colours and textures..beautiful
I'm too far away to join with the craft barn but I do have a wicked sense of humour..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jacee said...

How lovely Carol, so very pretty
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Marie-Louise said...

Carol this is really super.

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol this is stunning. I wish you didn't live so far away I would love to come to one of your classes! Hugs Lynsey xx

Elise said...

Oh my goodness Carol! This is soooooo GORGEOUS! I love love love these colors! Totally shabby chic, and I'm having fun looking at the textures and embellies! Soooooo STUNNING!!! Hope you have a wonderful craft day!!! :)

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Kari said...

Oh,my,this is stunning,Carol!Love the soft colors and fabulous details!
Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!
Hugs,Kari :)

Chris said...

Fantastic canvas Carol, I love the colours and elegant style, I'm sure it'll be a sell out too. Chris x

Diane said...

Oh Carol, stunning dimensional design and what fun details.

Hugs diane