Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Saturday 3 September 2016

Thank you

Just a quick post, to thank all of you that have sent me Birthday Messages today.
I was amazed just how many of you lovely friends, took the time to do so.
So sending you all a big hug.
I had a brilliant day. 
Firstly getting roses from my son and garden vouchers from my daughter.
We then went out to lunch with friends 
and had a fun meal at an American Diner restaurant.

I had this beautiful card from Marianne and Graham,
blogging buddies that live not far from us.
It's so gorgeous I just had to show it off!!
My favourite colours too.


Back to normal and my diet tomorrow!!
Had lost 1 stone 1lb, bet I have put some back on today!!

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxxxx

12 comments:

Elise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lovely Carol!!!!!! Wishing you the most splended year & many many more! Hope your special day was full of fun & relaxation .. as you so deserve it! Sweet card for a beautiful lady!!!

Wishing you a gorgeous weekend my dear!

Big hugs,
Elise

Carole Pollard said...

Sp glad you had a lovely birthday and what a gorgeous card and great presents as well Love and hugs Carole x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So glad you loved your card and had a good day. Well done on the weight loss too xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I just love this :0)) hugs Pops x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Pleased to hear you had a brilliant special day and I hope it doesn't affect the scales too much.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Carole said...

Happy Birthday Carol!! Glad you enjoyed your day and had lovely surprises and celebrations. Congratulations on your weight loss too!! Hugs xxx

Sarah said...

Pleased to hear you had a lovely day xx

Chrissy said...

So glad you had such a lovely day Carol with yummy presents and scrummy lunch...what's a few pounds among friends..

luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

What a wonderful birthday you must of had Carol. Love the papers, burlap and card design.

Hugs diane

aussie aNNie said...

♪♪happy birthday♪♪ lovely lady.xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, hope you had a lovely Birthday! Beautiful card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sue - said...

A belated happy birthday Carol! Glad you had such a lovely day.