Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 8 November 2016

The First Noel!

Another Christmas make for my stall.

Well it was but I sold it last Sunday! Then got an order for one.
So I think I will make 2 this time.
They won't look the same, just similar.

The picture is a bit rubbish. When I took the photo,
the weather was awful. 


I actually had the best sales last weekend, 
that I have had since we moved up here.
 Well pleased.

I now have a couple of weeks to replenish my stock.

Thanks for stopping by and I really love reading your messages.

Big hugs,
Carol xxxx

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love,love, love this Carol..no wonder it sold so quick and you had more orders...just wonderful..What a beautiful centre piece for the dinner table on Christmas day..or on the coffee table with the fire going...or on the mantle..oh, you made me want to go make one and we have Christmas with stinking heat of Summer..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Carol this is absolutely stunning hun.
Hugs Julie xxx.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

No surprise this sold absolutely beautiful. Well done on great sales x

Carole C. said...

Hi Carol. Thanks for your recent comments on my blog it was a lovely project to make.
Your Noel is very pretty, no wonder you sell them so well. Glad you are doing well at the craft shows.
Carole x

Carole said...

Beautiful make Carol and well done on the sales!

The Little Stamper said...

This is stunning Carol!! I bet you will get a few more orders when more people see this!

Sharon x

Stamping Bubbles said...

This is beautiful Carol, I am not surprised it sold so quickly.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Sarah said...

I am not surprised it was snapped up Carol, it is magnificent!! xx