Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Homes For Angels

Hi, all my friendly followers and visitors.

I have at last made homes for my Angels!
The first picture is the one I have made to keep for us!!

All the Angels I have made from Hearty and Artista 
Paper Based, Air Dry Clay.

For the trees, I drew a large tree for a template and 
then made different height sizes. 


The large Angel is the one in my last post.
The small ones I made initially for smaller scenes.


As you can see they are a very simple design.


This is one of the first small scenes I made, before 
I even attempted to make the big Angel.


This is a slightly bigger one and thanks to my 
friend Lorraine's partner, Steve, who cut me the base
from their log stock. I have a few more too!!


Because she looked a bit lost on this piece
I found the little Bunny in my stash.
I covered it with Fluffy Stuff and Glitter.


My Craft Room looks very Christmasy at the moment.
Glitter everywhere!! 

Husband's Birthday today, so having a nice meal tonight.
Thanks for visiting and hope you will leave 
me a lovely message so I know you have been.

Big hugs
Carol 
xxxxx




12 comments:

Carole said...

Simple those angels may be but they look stunning. You are one very talented 'Carol'. Hope you have wonderful time celebrating hubbys birthday! xx

Sarah said...

Blimey, you are so clever. What amazing pieces. Your angels are...well, angelic!! xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, Gosh Carol these are just gorgeous.lovely idea using the block of wood as a base..the trees are fabulous and the angels and the little bunny are awesome..such beautiful decoration pieces for Christmas..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Just stunning Carol, love the angels, bunny and wonderful trees. Happy birthday to your husband.

Hugs Diane

Stamping Bubbles said...

This is a gorgeous piece of art Carol, so beautiful in its simplicity.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Lynne said...

Beautiful Carol, they are very effective and you are very clever xx

Elise said...

Hi Carol! Happy Birthday to your hubby! And your Angels are so GORGEOUS! I love how you placed them on the wood with snow on there too .. it's just perfect! Hope you're doing well my dear!

Big hugs,
Elise

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so beautiful, love ttem. Where did you go for a meal? Hope Rick had a lovely day xx

Anne said...

Awww these look lovely how you've done them Carol, love the tiny ones and the bunny too. The wood is a great idea for the base.
Enjoy your celebrations for hubby's birthday

Anne x

Carole C. said...

How lovely Carol, these are so pretty.I like the idea of putting the scene onto a slice of real wood.
Carole :)
xx

Elise said...

HI Carol! Coming by to wish you an AMAZING birthday and many more! Hope you had a lovely fun and relaxing day!

Sending big hugs,
Elise

Lynne said...

Hope you had the best day yesterday Carol. Belated birthday wishes to a lovely lady xx