Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 8 September 2017

Santa's Sleigh

Just a quick post today.

The Sleigh sides were given to me from a special friend.
I just made a box to join the sides together.
I drew some trees on some Greyboard.
As I didn't have a mould for the Poinsettia, 
I cut around a die with a scalpel on my clay. 
Added the detail with a cocktail stick.


Another addition for my stall at my next Craft Fayre at 
Cherry Lane Garden Centre, Fritton, near Gt. Yarmouth.
We are there for the weekend, 23rd and 24th this month.

Thanks for popping into my little blog.
Thanks in advance for the lovely comments you leave me.

Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Carol
xxxx

10 comments:

Carole said...

I reckon you should be making lots of these Carol,as I am sure they will go like hot cakes at your Fayre. Love the icy colours an how inventive to use your dies to cut round on your clay.Stunning!!

Chrissy said...

Oh,boy...you are going to busy now Carol..this beauty will sell and you are going to get orders for more. I hope you cut a template off the sleigh cuts you were sent. Really beautiful and I love your trees and snow and your gorgoeus flowers..so clever.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Wow Carol, what a gorgeous design, love the snowy trees and poinsettia.

Hugs Diane

Lynne said...

This is beautiful Carol, I don't think you'll have it on your stall for long :) x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, love the frosty look

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Aww So beautiful Carol !!
Lovely frosty look and colors .
Hugs Doris

Anne said...

This is a beautiful make Carol, I imagine these would sell very well at a craft fair.
Enjoy your weekend
Anne x

Sarah said...

What a wonderful centrepiece this is going to make. Absolutely stunning xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Carol, just testing your blog....got your email...
love love love this gorgeous creation. Wish we lived close bye you could teach me a thing or two...hugs.xxx [aNNie]

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous!!!!! A winter wonderland! :)