Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 5 August 2018

Sun...Sea....Sand!!

Hi everyone,
Hope you had a good weekend.

We went to the beach on Friday afternoon and I even went for a paddle!
It was lovely and not too hot, as it was around 4pm. 

I made this hanger, for the Craft Fayre stall that I am doing, on 
next Tuesday at The Cliff Hotel, Gorleston.



I do like making things like this, as it makes a change
from cards and clocks!!

The shells are real shells. 
The Sea Gulls are stamps and I cut them out.
The bucket and spade and bunting, I made from clay.
The seahorse is a die and cut from card
I had made with Distress Oxide inks.
The boat and beach hut were stamps.

Thanks for visiting and thank you for leaving
me your lovely messages. 
They are all read and treasured. 

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx




11 comments:

Lia said...

Wow Carol, what a beautiful creation you have made. I am flabbergasted about this and will keep the idea in mind!
Lia xx

Carole said...

Oh this is absolutely superb Carol....I love all the detail you have put into it and I am sure it will be gone from your stall to a good home very quickly!
The idea of a paddle sounds bliss...I love how my feet feel when I have been in the sea..have another one for me! Good luck with the stall. xx

Lynne said...

This is wonderful Carol and I'll bet it sells quickly at the fayre. Too hot here for me today, hopefully going to cool down by the end of the week x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

wow that is a beautiful creation carol!
Very nice with the summer details; I love it.
Hugs Doris

Anne said...

This is a beautiful piece of home décor Carol, I love the addition of the real shells and I'm sure it will prove a success at your craft fair
Anne x

Doreen said...

Love your hanging,so many lovely details.xxx

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE this seaside inspired piece of wall art Carol, the details are perfect xx

aussie aNNie said...

WOW Carol, is this the one you mentioned in the email? No wonder it sold immediately, I would have purchased this too. We have a theme around our pool area like this with 'beach' themed things but non as gorgeous as this one...love it.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous. I find beach related plaques hard to sell but hopefully at the coast you will soon sell this.

Chrissy said...

Oh,wow..this is so gorgeous Carol..I love the seaside from a distance..lol..but simply LOVE anything nautical..FABulous project..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue - said...

Oh wow Carol that is just fabulous!