Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 16 April 2019

Oldies

Thank you for your lovely messages on my last post.

Hope you joined our challenge at Winter Wonderland.

I have so many rubber stamps, that have 
never even seen an ink pad, so I decided 
I must make an effort to use some of them.

So, these cards are from an A4 size set of stamps, 
from Kay Carley.
She used to come to the Craft Barn where I was a Tutor 
and I loved her stamps.
They are all hand drawn by Kay.

They are coloured with Copics.

The background of the first one is made
from shaving foam, mixed with my very old bottles of 
Ranger Alcohol Inks.

The butterfly was one of Kay's stamps from the set 
and stamped onto the backing paper.
I fussy cut it out, as I don't like white edges around my images.


The papers on the next 2 were free with a magazine.



Three cards of the many I have made over the last few weeks.

The weather is supposed to be getting warmer 
this week. Dare I say it's rain we need!!
I am even thinking we might have to get the hose out.
We haven't seen any rain for ages.

Could I put an order in for rain over night
and lovely warm sunshine all day!!Lol!!

Thanks for taking the time for popping in 
and than you for your lovely messages.
They are all read and treasured.

Big Hugs
Carol
xxxx

13 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH Carol, how did these beauties never see ink! They are so gorgeous! I love your trio of cards and the designs and how each one is so unique and colorful. Sensational cards!

Jules said...

Hi Carol

Three beautiful cards, all lovely but I particularly love the blue one. Now you have broken these lovely stamps out of their packet I bet you will be using them lots.

I think you are right about the weather .. .. it should be a rule actually .. .. although people who work the night shift might not agree!

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Carol, pretty stamps and lovely design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole said...

These are fabulous cards Carol...and the stamps may be old designs but I like Kay Carley designs and they are still so up to date. I love them all and it just shows that we have to give love to our forgotten stash! Happy Easter xx

Sarah said...

These are lovely Carol. What a lovely stamp, each card is so very different and the shaving foam background looks like beautiful marbling, how clever. I had a quick look at my uninked stamps and unopened dies today, felt ashamed for a nanosecond!! They will get used...one day!! xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Gorgeous cards Carol !
Beautiful colors and stamps .
Have a great day !
Hugs Doris x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful cards Carol and I love those stamps [I may have to stamp flowers on my day off as I have some that have not seen daylight too ].. and your backgrounds and designs are GORGeous..Thank you so much for the Birthday wishes I had a wonderful day..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous set of cards Carol.
Lorraine

Diane said...

Wow Carol, what beautiful designs, colors and frames.

Hugs Diane

Pat K said...

Beautiful cards Carol. Such a lovely image with very pretty colours. hugs, Pat K xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are really pretty. Graham has been watering our new lawn and has watered the garden once. We have had a little rain recently but not enough for the gardens

Sue - said...

Really pretty cards Carol. I think we all have a mountain of stamps that have never seen ink, I know I have! xx

Anne said...

I'm just having a catch up on my favourite blogs, these are really lovely Carole. I'm trying to use some stamps that haven't seen the light of day before too, we're all guilty of it!

I had to get my hose pipe out this week, first time ever in April I think
but we have rain forecast today.

Have a good day
Anne xx