Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 14 April 2020

A Quicky CAS

Right!! Who pinched my Mojo?!!!!

This card took a long time to make!
It took all of 20 minutes to put together.
That was mainly cutting all the pieces
 of the flower and the butterfly.

It took days to decide what I was going to do!!
I think it was the distress of no Easter Egg!!


The background was a die, which cut out the card blank
and I then backed it with a piece of purple Mirri.

Six pieces of Candy and a crystal in the centre of the flower.

That's it done!

Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend.

Thank you for all your lovely messages on my last post.
It lifted the atmosphere we are living in at the moment.

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx



10 comments:

Diane said...

Just stunning Carol, wonderful dies cuts and purple color.

Hugs Diane

Carole said...

Very classy card Carol. Hope you are staying safe and well xx

Kath said...

A fabulous card Carol - I love the rich colour.
Kath x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Carol, so elegant and classy and love the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

It's not my mojo that is missing just the where with all to know what day it actually is! Love this elegant butterfly card. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Carol, gorgeous colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh I love it! I love the contrast Carol with the black and white - this is just dreamy! I hope your Easter was fantastic! And that you are all safe and sound - big air hugs! x0

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful cas card Carol!
Lovely colors and design.
Hugs Doris

Lynne said...

A fabulous card Carol and gorgeous colour x

Sue - said...

A lovely card Carol. I think sometimes that trying to decide what to make is the really difficult part. I’ve been thinking for days now what to make for a DT card in May. Still got no idea, but I expect when the time comes it will all work out.