Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 18 April 2021

My Sister Pat's 80th Birthday Today

Happy 80th Birthday To my special sister Pat.

She loves Owls, so I just had to use this Pink Ink Stamp.

I stamped him twice on Watercolour card and fussy cut him 
and made him 3D.
I Coloured him with Watercolour paints.
As she lives on the South Coast, I unfortunately won't
be able to see her. So posted her card and gifts.

Have a lovely day Sis. Speak to you later.

Love and big hugs,

Carol and Rick

xxxxxxxx


10 comments:

Lynne said...

AHappy Birthday to your sister Carol. A lovely card for her and beautifully coloured too x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is so cute

Jules said...

Hi Carol

What a beautiful card for your Sister .. .. .. I am sure she will love it. I hope she has had a really happy day and that you got to speak with her.

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card for Pat, just adorable owl and coloured perfectly. xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Carol, a gorgeous owl - your sister will love her card.
Wishing her a very happy Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Oh, what a beautiful card for your Sister Carol, gorgeous colouring, love the flowers in her hair, just lovely..

luv CHRISSYxx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Carole ...for your sister....
Happy you are feeling better
Hugs Sylvie x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 🤩

Diane said...

What a beautiful card for your sister.

Hugs Diane

Sue - said...

That is beautiful Carol. I’m sure your sister loved it! xx