Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 3 March 2011

The Box At Last!!

Hi everone,
I finally managed it!! This is the box I made for the wedding card to go in. Very simple, but makes it not just a card, but a gift.
The flowers are a 2" Woodware punch, white card and H20s, topped with a spritz of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Gold. A touch of Stickles on the edge of the petals.
The greeting was stamped with Versamark and embossed with detail embossing powder.
The backing paper I found in my scrap box. I used a Martha Stewart punch on the corners. Finished with a few punched leaves and a feather.
Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back soon.
Luv,
Carol S. xx

2 comments:

Helen said...

Very elegant - the colours are perfect and the colours you've used are gorgeous.

Helen x

Heike said...

Truly stunning! x