Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Saturday 16 April 2011

The Little Claire Animal Challenge!

Hi everyone,


This is my sample card for the Little Claire Animal Challenge. Pop over and check it out, as it only started this weekend. You have plenty of time to enter.

I love this Room With a View stamp. It is the detail. There are characters to go behind the window and door. I chose to just keep it a simple easel card this time.
I did stamp extra bunnies and sliced down the side of the tree and pushed a bunny behind the tree with just his head popping out!


The 'Thinking of you' was on a garden plant copper tag, using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Papers from my stash and Martha Stewart butterflies. All done with Distress Inks.

Below is the super prize you can win! I wouldn't mind winning the stamps myself!Lol! And the flowers are beautiful too!
Good luck to all that enter.


Don't forget to check out the fantastic cards from the DT on the blog. Glad they are not able to enter. Wouldn't know who to choose!Lol!

Thanks for visiting and pop back soon,


Luv,

Carol S.xx

2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Carol, so beautifully coloured :o) Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Carol, love your amazing colouring.

Donna x