Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 4 May 2011

A Bit More 'Fusion'!!

Hi Everyone,




Well as I said, I have 'Fusioned' my old garden table. It started off as a badly water marked, dark brown, very yukky, teak table.




Now we have a very usable, pretty table. I have bought some outside clear varnish today, so I hope it will not alter too much, the light finish or the detail in the flowers.


I think it was well worth the effort of all the painting and sitting in the garage for 4 days! I will now have to make some matching coasters. Can't have people putting their glasses on my Daisies!!Lol!Have you noticed, not a dot of Distress Ink or Stickles to be seen!!!

Even my husband is pleased that he didn't take the table to the tip!

I am now looking around to see what else I can find to Fusion! My husband won't sit still long enough!!

Adding at later date.... Photos of this table were shown 2 days running, on Create and Craft TV.

Thank you for stopping by and please come back soon.

Luv,

Carol S.xx




2 comments:

Gaynor said...

Very, very beautiful.............stunning Carol. xxGaynor

Louise said...

Wow, wow, wow, Carol!!! This is absolutely gorgeous :)
I'm going on a Fusion workshop at the end of May with the lovely Sheena herself - I cant wait lol x