Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 10 October 2011

Another Buddha Nut

Hi everyone,

Christmas is really coming nearer now. I think the warm weather is making it more difficult for me to get into it.

This is the second of the three Buddha Nuts I bought. A Nativity scene with a twist. The Nativity scene is a Jenny Mayes, Hobby Art stamp, which I bought at the Craft Barn in Lingfield.





The berries and greenery are from a very old stash of mine, along with the straw, cut from odd bits of Raffia.
The 'snow' is Cosmic Shimmer dries white glue, white flock mixed with Art Glitter, Crystal and sprinkled over the glue. I also dotted Star Dust Stickles onto the greenery. The stars I cut from scraps of Mirri Board using a Cuttlebug die.

Hope you like my nut!Lol!! It was great fun to make and just a bit different. Another item for my sale on Saturday.
Thanks for popping over to my blog and come back soon, as I have also made some more cards.
Luv,

Carol S. xx

2 comments:

Heike said...

Oh, this is fantastic Carol. Love it, love it, love it!

Hugs, Heike x

Jessica said...

Gorgeous Carol - a nice traditional scene on great quirky gift - I'm sure it will go down a storm at your sale - good luck. Jxx