Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 16 February 2012

A Couple Of Quickies!!

Hi All,

Thank goodness it is not so cold now and the snow has finally gone. It's great that you don't have to put the lights on until around 5pm. Spring is around the corner! Well we can hope!Lol!!

Here are a couple of quick and simple cards.



They are both made using just one colour of Distress Ink. For this one, I used Broken china and using a piece of Dry Foam, I covered a piece of white card with the ink.
I chose an assortment of stamps from my files and then I stamped them randomly across the bottom of the card. Still using the Broken China ink.

For this one I used Tattered Rose Distress Ink. I coloured a piece of card the same way, leaving the card slightly lighter in the middle.
I then stamped the images, again using Tattered Rose. The Butterflies are an old set of Graphicus stamps, which I stamped and cut out.

The sentiments are Kan Ban stamps and I used Nestabilities Labels Eighteen die to cut them out. I used a piece of Dry Foam to ink around the edge whilst the card was still in the die.

If you haven't yet tried Rangers' Distress Inks, then these are easy cards to start with. You only need one colour and any stamps you have, to make a complete card.
I hope you like them and give it a try.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments, that are much loved.
Hugs,
Carol S.xx

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Both fabulous Carol - gorgeous colours and so tranquil. Jxx

Unknown said...

Really love the delicate look you have achieved, these cards are beauyiful, Mary x

Louise said...

Wow, carol, these are both stunning xx You really are the queen of distress inks ;)