Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 9 January 2013

A Cute Double Act!

Hi Everyone,
 
What a game I have been having with Blogger! I would first like to thank Sharon,  The Little Stamper blog, for putting the information as to how to upload pics from our computers onto our posts. Without Sharon, I would have given up by now!! And been bald!!Lol!!
 
I would then like to thank Anne, at Lili Of The Valley  for her determination to find out why I could not get my comments to stay on their blog. It turned out, that for some reason I had been blocked!! All sorted out now. So a big thanks to her.
 
Guess what? This card is using Lili of The Valley stamps. I love these two cute girlies. Although 2 separate stamps, they just go so well together.
 
The backing paper is just white card, put through my Joy machine in a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder and then coloured with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.
 

The next layer is a Doillie from my stash I have had for over 20, yes 20 years!!! Just added some Broken China Distress Ink around the edge.



The flower is an old set of Woodware punches and the flourishes are a Marianne Designs Die.
 
Now I have mastered the hiccup with Blogger I have another card ready to post.
 
I have been making loads of what I call my 'Stock' cards, which I don't bother posting.
 
I am having an injection into my right hand tomorrow, as I have a condition called Trigger finger. If I make a fist with my fingers and then open my fingers, my little finger stays curled up. I have to concentrate to open it, or open it with my other hand. Very annoying.
 
I hope that this will work. If it doesn't, then it means an operation. So I am keeping my fingers crossed, (not my little one!!Lol!) that it will work.
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments.
 
Hugs,
 
Carol S.xx
 
 



1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi Carol, what a pretty card, I love the pastel colours and cute little ballerinas! Good luck with your injection, hugs Shelly x