Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 27 January 2013

Clean and Simple!

Morning all,
 
Just a quick post this beautiful sunny Sunday morning! It is so great to see the sun, it really lifts the spirit.
 
We are off to look after out Grandson this morning. Our Granddaughter is finally having her birthday party today, a week late because of the snow. She is going to a place called 'Laser Hub'. Obviously something to do with lasers but that is all I know and it's not suitable for a 2 year old!
 
Apologies for the poor quality of my pictures today. As you can see I still am trying to master my new photo programme. They looked much brighter when I did them a few days ago.
 
This is my first go at 'Clean and Simple'. Gosh it's so hard!! I couldn't not put the butterflies on, as there was so much bare space! I know, that's the idea!!!
 
The image is a Whimsy stamp, from a free set that were on the Papercraft Essentials magazine.
 
 
I coloured her with a mixture of Copics and Promarkers. Just added a sprinkle of Stardust Stickles on her wings, flowers and dress.
 
 
I have done another CAS card that is even plainer. Have a go and you will see how hard it is!! Your hand shakes as you reach out for the flowers, leaves and embellishments that you can't put on it!Lol!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments.
 
I hope the sun is shining where you are.
 
Hugs,
 
Carol S.xx

 

1 comment:

Anne said...

Well done for having a go at clean and simple Carol, they're so much harder than they look and I think you've done a lovely job.
Anne x