Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 9 June 2016

Crafty Ribbons Wedding!

Here at Crafty Ribbons Blog, we are getting into the season
of Weddings.

So that is the theme that our host, Marianne has chosen 
for this weeks' challenge:
WEDDINGS/ANNIVERSARIES

I chose to use an precoloured image from Lili of The Valley.
I added a bit more colour to the flowers on the image and added 
a few hearts on the background.

The ribbon I chose to use is 
Sheer Puff Spot - White/Pink
It is available in a lovely range of colours.


The little hearts were the waste from the heart corner die. 
It's a set of 3 corner dies from Cheery Lynn Designs called Lace corners.

The sentiment is also a LOTV stamp set, which I heat embossed.


I added some Stickles Star Dust to the flowers.


This is my second card for Crafty Ribbons DT.
I now have some beautiful ribbons, that I have to force myself to use
and not keep in a box and stroke every now and then!!

I feel pain as my scissors close on their beauty! Sad I know!!

So to win a beautiful prize from Crafty Ribbons,
make a card with a 'Wedding' Theme.
Post a picture on our challenge blog Here.

Oh! Please don't forget to add some ribbon to qualify for the draw.

I am looking forward to visiting your blogs and leaving
a comment, so you know I have been.
For tons of stunning inspiration, pop over to the blog here,
where you will see some fantastic samples 
from the fabulous Teamies.

Good luck.
Hugs,
Carol S.xx

11 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Carol.

Carole said...

Such a very pretty card Carol...and clever use of those waste hearts...though you must have a lot o patience! Hugs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this image, beautiful flowers and layout

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This card is gorgeous. I love the image and your beautiful design, especially those tiny hearts.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous card Carol..beautiful image and the corner heart die is just fabulous..love the papers and flowers..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

This is really gorgeous Carol, love the little fluttering hearts xx

Little K Smith said...

A very pretty card Carol, lovin all the pink and gorgeous flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Debs said...

This is so beautiful Carol - love the image and those gorgeous lace corner dies.
Debs xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card, love the added ribbons, I too hate to use my lace and ribbons but guess that's what they are there for.xx {aNNie}

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, this is a beautiful card! Love your arrangement of flowers!
Hugs Lynsey x

cats whiskers said...

Great Card Carol, love how you have used up those tiny hearts hugs
Jacqui xx