Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 10 June 2016

Winter Wonderland 7th Anniversary!! Congratulations!!

Happy 7th Anniversary Winter Wonderland Blog!!!

I am so lucky to be a member of the Snowflakes 
design team, on this brilliant blog.

Eileen and Alison are amazing co-ordinators
and the Teamies are all wonderfully talented designers.

We also have very generous Sponsors too.

So join us in our week long celebration. 
You can even win fab prizes!!

Our Host for this week is Iwona,
and she has chosen the theme:

Ribbon AND A Bow

Please remember, to be in the prize draw,
Christmas cards only, with the theme followed
will qualify.

For my card I used an image sent to me from our generous Sponsor,
A Day For Daisies
called Penguin Snowman.

I used Copics to colour with, just for a change! 


The ribbon is from another generous Sponsor,

The ribbon I used is:


I embossed the edges of the card with a snowflake embossing folder.


Our 3 very generous Sponsors are:




Their prize is a brilliant £10 voucher
..............................

Our second Sponsor is:

A Day For Daisies


Their prize is a brilliant £10 voucher

Sponsor No: 3 is

Crafter's Companion


They are also giving a generous £10 voucher 

to spend in their shop.

May I suggest you pop over to our Sponsors sites,
where you can see what you would like to 
spend your prize money on!

Oh!! Don't forget you have to make a Christmas card only.
Also have the correct theme covered!
Then you will be in the draw.
You can enter up to 3 cards.

If you need inspiration, please visit our 
Winter Wonderland blog.
There you will see all the gorgeous cards from both 
design teams.

Both the Snowflakes and the Icicles have come together,
to celebrate this amazing landmark.

We are looking forward to at least another 7 years too!!!

Looking forward to seeing your beautiful Christmas cards.

Thank you for stopping by and I will visit you too.
So please leave me a message so I know you have been.

Hugs,
Carol xxxx


12 comments:

Judith said...

this is gorgeous Carol - I do love a snowman at Christmas! - I really love the embossing at the edges it looks lovely hugs Judith x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love snowmen and love blue and white, fab card

Carole C. said...

Hi Carol.
This is very cute.
Like the delicate snowflake background.
Hope everything is good.
Carole x

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the cute image and the lovely colours too.
Kath x

Pat K said...

Oh such an adorable image..beautiful card Carol. Enjoy your weekend. Pat K x

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, this is a super cute snowman! Love your card! Have a great weekend!
Hugs Lynsey x

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Carol, may have to get this image, it is so cute!

Diane said...

So cute Carol, love the embossed background and adorable snowman.

Hugs Diane

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x

Chrissy said...

Everytime I see the heading Winter Wonderland I start singing..walking in a winter wonderland..and trust me..I don't sing..lol..but I love your gorgeous teal and white card..such a cute image and embossed edges..really lovely.

luv CHRISSYxx

Little K Smith said...

A lovely Christmas card Carol, a sweet image and love the colour combo :)
Kelly.x

Sue - said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Carol! Snowman, penguins and snowflakes - perfect combination.