Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Lily and more!!

A lovely Lily Stamp by Sheena Douglas.
I picked it up, unused, at a Cancer Charity Shop, along
with other stamps, back end of last year.

It just got used for the first time, for this CAS card.

It will be great to stamp the petals twice and 3D them.


Stamped onto Watercolour card and painted with
Distress Inks.
A very simple CAS card and quick to make.

I have spent quite a lot of time doing some 
major jobs in the garden! Including sawing down
some old shrubs I didn't like and I will replace them with 
ones that I like more! 
I did keep 2 Honeysuckle climbers I liked and a climbing Rose.
All growing in the same area, up a wall at the end of the garden.

I now have a bit more sawing to do and then decide what plants 
I want to make the bed with. I have quite a lot of plants in tubs, 
some that will be suitable for the shady area.

Well sitting here, on my computer won't get it done!!

Not a cloud in the sky and already 25 degrees!!
Fortunately, the area I will be working in, is in the 
shade for the morning. It gets full sun in early afternoon,
So better get out there quickly!!

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my last post.
Especially the ones who joined in my paper hoarding!!  

I will get around to your posts this week.

Stay safe!
Keep well!
Big hugs, 
Carol
xxxx



9 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous lily and card design Carol. Yes, it seems yard work is really never done.

Hugs diane

Chrissy said...

Beautiful lily Carol, fabulous colouring and gorgeous card.and how on earth have you the energy to work so hard in the garden, wish I had some, my garden is a mess, although we are in Winter and it is muddy and yucky, so maybe in the Spring I will have some more get up and go..take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful, would be lovely for a sympathy card too. Far too hot today for gardening.

aussie aNNie said...

Love working in the garden too but when it's a tad warmer and a sunny day. Gorgeous card.xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful color flowers!
Hugs Doris

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Carol, a beautiful stamp and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

Such a pretty card Carol and a lovely image. Sounds as though you have been very busy in the garden! No sun here today, but still quite warm so I will be doing a few bit in the garden too before the rain comes. Have a good weekend x

Sarah said...

Love this CAS card Carol and that vibrant pink is gorgeous. Hope the gardening went well xx

Jules said...

Hi Carole

Hope you have finished sorting your garden now because if you weather is anything like ours recently it is either strong winds, rain or both at the same time!!!

You stamp was a lovely "pick up" from the charity shop and has made a beautiful image for your card.

Hope you are coping OK.

Love Jules xx