Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 1 September 2020

A Bit More Clay

Thank you for your lovely messages on my last post.
As requested, I will post it again when it's in the frame.
The frame needs a bit of work on it, to make it to my taste!

My mojo has come back and keeping me awake at night!!!
Not complaining though!!

I bought this plywood stand at Noble's Craft Shop in 
Great Yarmouth. It was in the sale box and that was back
in the new year! 

Didn't know what I wanted to do with it, until this week!!

So out came the Hearty Clay!! It hasn't been out for months!!

As I love making roses, they were an easy make.
Fortunately I have kept my floristry bits, from when I 
had my business, many years ago!! So I could 
create stems with wire and wrap them with floristry tape.


Another make for my first weekend Craft Market, on 
17th and 18th October at the Cherry Lane, South View
Garden Centre in Fritton, Norfolk.
I am there every weekend from then, until 
the last one on 14th and 15th November.
I will be going home in between!!!Lol!!

I have missed doing Craft Fayres and this one will be very 
small, only 10 tables, 2 of which I will be having.  
A very safe one to do.

So thanks again for your lovely messages and
I hope to have more time, to get round to all your 
blogs and message you all too.

Big hugs,
Stay safe,
Carol
xxxx



9 comments:

Carole said...

This is beautiful Carol...as are all your creations.It is so very pretty. It will sell quickly I am sure. So glad you have your mojo back and can get back into your craft fayres.xx

Sarah said...

I am so glad that inspiration grabbed you!! What a beauty this is. Your roses look amazing xx

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous Carol and those roses are perfect xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely, those roses are beautifully made.

Doreen said...

Wow...Your roses are beautiful.xxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Carol, your roses are gorgeous - I'm sure this will soon sell.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Diane said...

Your flowers are just beautiful Carol.

Hugs Diane

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a beautiful creation, white the lovely flowers.
Hugs Doris

Chrissy said...

Oh my Carol, these roses and leaves are gorgeous and I love your stand and how you have decorated it, so beautiful and glad your mojo has come back even if it is when you should sleeping, time to take a notebook to bed..

luv CHRISSYxx