Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 21 January 2021

A Baby Yorkie!!

Thank you for all the lovely messages on my last post.
I just hope my Needle Felting will improve!!

This is another one!! She is lying down and has 4 legs!!
Her head looks too big for her body!!
It is just the angle I took the photo!!
I just so wish I can get my 'eyes' delivered soon!!
For my makes!!


She looks  much better than the bear!!

Hope you are staying home and keep on crafting!!

My mojo comes and goes but then I have to find 
something to do outside my craft room. 

A special 'Thanks' to Mrs A. for all the time
she spends making 'Word Search Games' for us.

They are great fun.

Keep safe,
Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx






 

11 comments:

Kath said...

She is so cute Carol!
Kath x

cotnob said...

Your baby Yorkie is adorable Carol, so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Oh love love love this Carol, he or she is adorable. Cleverly made you are a lady of all crafting ways. xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow.....You made that so beautifully Carol, such a sweetheart!
Hugs Doris

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous Carol
Hugs Sylvie xx

Diane said...

Oh my gosh what a darling little dog, great job needle felting Carol.

Hugs Diane

Chrissy said...

She is just beautiful Carol, I LOVE her..stay safe and well..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jules said...

Hi Carol

It looks like you have found yourself a great new craft to keep you occupied.

A great project.

All good here and I am happy to be able to say Mum is doing well - thank you for asking after her.

Enjoy your weekend. It is just starting to snow here (big flakes too)!

Love Jules xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It's so lovely that you have taken to needle felting and added another 'string to your bow'- your baby Yorkie looks so sweet.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

It looks very much like you are mastering the needle felting just fine!! This is an adorable pup. Keep well xx

Pat K said...

Adorable little Yorkie with such a sweet smile. Your work is always lovely. xx