Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 4 February 2021

Spring Is Coming!!

Just a quick Spring CAS card today.

The stamp was from a set, that was free with
The Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine
I stamped it with Versafine Smokey Gray and coloured
with Copics.
I cut a frame from white card and 3D it with Sticky
Foam Pads.  


The sentiment was also on the stamp set and the butterfly 
was cut with a very old Die!!

Thank you for all your lovely messages on my Needle Felting Robin post.
I think I still need quite a lot of practice though!!
I love to read all of the messages.

I have got my Vaccine appointment for my first jab,
on the 15th of this month. Can't wait for it!!
The second one is not until May but I know there is still 
going to be rules, as there are now.

I was lucky enough to have a letter sent to me, from The NHS,
and not from my Doctors Surgery, offering me to book my Vaccine
 dates, direct from them. 
My husband hasn't had a letter yet, but I am 73 and he is my 
toy boy, he's only 70!! So I would think they are sending them
out by age. 

Well we must still have to stay safe.
Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX

 

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful spring card Carol, lovely flowers.
Toy boy hey?? The hot Aussie male....xxxx

Diane said...

What a lovely stamped and colored image Carol.

Hugs diane

Kath said...

A lovely spring card Carol. I hope all goes well with your vaccine too.
Kath x

Lynne said...

A lovely spring card Carol, my favourite season when all the flowers start to show in the gardens x

Sarah said...

Aww this is very pretty Carol and certainly a reminder that spring is just around the corner. So pleased to hear that you have a date for your first vaccination. We are completing our 70-74 patients next Saturday. Me and my team have been ringing our patients and it has been wonderful to hear the joy and excitement when we offer them an appointment. A small step towards a little bit of normality in our lives again, let's hope xx

Pat K said...

Aww..can't wait for spring to come. Beautiful card with a lovely image. Good to hear you have an appointment. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty card. Glad you have your jab booked. Our Drs seem to have been doing all over 70’s as Graham and three friends had theirs today and they vary from 71-74. Hoping for mine soon in the next group

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful card, lovely flowers and colors!
Have a great weekend, hugs Doris

cotnob said...

A pretty card Carol, such a lovely stamp.
I'm so pleased to hear that you have your vaccination booked.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

MiamiKel said...

WOW, Carol - how gorgeous! This is just as sweet as can be! We are both sharing pink flowers - and yours is just so lovely! I hope you are dong better and feeling better - my daughter has not had another outbreak with the nose and believe it or not, was talking to a friend who had the same thing! The Dr told her it was allergies?! I think it is a mystery! Hugs! xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful spring card love the images.
Luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Carol

What a lovely card .. .. great cover gift image!

The daffodils are coming up in our garden so I am guessing spring is definitely on the way.

Pleased your vaccine is going to happen soon. Hopefully your "toy boy" won't be far behind.

Love Jules xx

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Carol and love the beautiful pinks and butterfly...hope your toy boy gets his letter..lol..and glad you are getting your jab, stay safe..

Luv CHRISSYxx