Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 27 August 2021

Sitting in the Window!!

A very quick post tonight.

Another Needle Felting project. 
Really enjoyed doing this one and stretched my brain, a lot!!


This is my first kitty and took a bit of time, to work
out how much body to do! 
I just took out the glass from this Deep Box Frame,
6 inch square, from Hobbycraft.
Just made enough body so she could sit on the frame.
Flowers from Hobbycraft and leaves I made with air dry clay.

Thank you for popping in and hope you have a good
weekend. Thanks for the lovely messages you leave me.
Much appreciated and will visit you too.
Hubby's Birthday on Sunday. Not doing anything special.
Stay safe.
Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx


 

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable project Carol, wish hubby a happy birthday, mine is on the 31st. wonder if we were born the same year..?? xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Carol, an adorable kitty and such a good idea to put her peeping out of the window - brilliant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

This is brilliant Carol. It amazes me how you get them looking so real! Cute idea looking out the window too. My daughter's birthday tomorrow too. Have a good weekend x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow...This is really gorgeous , so beautiful creation I love it Carol!!
Have a great weekend, hugs Doris

Chrissy said...

Oh, I just love this Carol, that kitty looks so real, it's the eyes and beautifully brushed coat, love the flowers and leaves such a fabulous project..love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Wow..this adorable kitty looks so lifelike. Well done! Love how you have framed him too. Enjoy your weekend and hope Hubby has a happy birthday. xx

Mrs A. said...

Oh my gosh Carol, kitty looks so real. You must have the patience of a saint to construct such a fabulous piece of art. Hugs Mrs a.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Sorry to be so late commenting, I'm on catch-up now :)
Oh this is fun! Looks very sweet, your felting is coming on in leaps and bounds.
Lorraine

Sue - said...

Gorgeous little cat, and I like the idea of it in a frame! xx