Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 12 December 2021

It's Christmas!!!

 

I finely finished making my family and friends cards,
all 51 of them, yesterday. I posted half of them on
Wednesday, until I ran out of stamps.

This is one of them, using the stamps (not postage ones!!)
I had with a magazine, that I have a subscription with.


I didn't photo the other cards, as I was just trying to get them done.
My craft room looked like a bomb site and now it's back to
my calming little haven. 
Got the Christmas tree up but only the lights on, so tomorrow 
I will dress it.

Hope you are all having, or had your booster jab.
Stay safe and keep well.

Thank you all for your lovely messages on my last post.
I love to read them and then I can pop in your posts too.

Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX



11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and very sweet design. A touch of glitter always adds class..x

Sue - said...

Lovely card Carol. Glad you managed to get them all done in time. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Carol, such a lovely winter scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card and winters scene Carol. I've just spent the last 3 days solid getting my cards finished to post out today...so glad that it's done now. I make Christmas cards all year round but never seem to be ahead of the game :o/
Enjoy your Christmas
Lorraine

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Gorgeous card Carol!
What a lovely design.
Have a great day, hugs Doris xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Carol
Fabulous Xmas Card ….well done you on writing all your Xmas cards ….
Hugs Sylvie xx
Have a lovely Christmas ….xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

It’s a lovely scene. I just had Graham’s card left to make which I did today. I have lots of Christmas images ready to colour so will be starting on next year’s soon. We had our boosters a few weeks ago. Stay safe x

Chrissy said...

Well done Carol, you got there..fabulous sparkly Christmas card and scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...


I have another new blog now too if you would like to join in I would love you too https://anniescrafthaven.blogspot.com/ the follow button under the header seems to take a while to show up though...xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card, it's stunning. xx

Sarah said...

I do love a card with a wintry scene!! The sparkle looks amazing xx