Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 20 December 2021

Simply Round.

I am still trying to use stamps, that I have had for years.
The wreath image, is one that I have only used a couple of times.
  I added some extra leaves, using old, used Cardio stamps.


I used Copics pens for the berries and some
water colour fine line pens, to colour the fine lines.
I added some Glossy Accents on the berries. 

The background is from an old paper pad. 
I put drops of gold Stickles on the stars.

Well only a few days to go, for the man 
with the red hat, does his rounds!! 

We only have to do our weekly shop, with
a few extras!  We are lucky, that if we
forget something, we are only a 4 minute
walk to the big Tesco.

So we are just then going to  stay in safe.
All the programs we want to watch, 
we have set to record. 
 I have got lots of wool, so I can do a bit
of Needle Felting. I really want to make a squirrel.

Thank you for taking the time to read and 
comment on my post. They are much appreciated.

So stay safe and keep well.
Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX








9 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Just got hubby's card to make. We did the last bit of shopping at the petrol garage today, only bits that the shop delivery had run out of though. Like you we have loads of series saved from the T.V. so plenty to watch. Staying safe in our own bubble same as last year. Wishing you have a lovely Christmas and a healthy New Year. If I get bored I might even get that felted Hare out to do! Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely stamp Carol, I have never used the cardio brand and not sure if they are available in Australia....thank you for your beautiful card and I am on the naughty list. Too much going on here and left cards too late but sending you both a Merry Christmas. xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Those berries have turned out super cute
Cheers, Dr Sonia

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab card. We are going early to get the last food shopping. Stay safe x

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Carol. We'll be having a quiet Christmas but I'm hoping to get some new goodies to play with. Have a good one xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely festive card CArol.
Going shopping for last minute bits and pieces tomorrow and then, like you we will be at home. Looking forward to a few relaxing days.
Take care,
Lorraine

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful card Carol!
Lovely paper and stamp.
Stay Safe , hugs Doris xxx

Carole said...

Lovely card Carol...wishing you a warm ad peaceful Christmas and lets hope 2022 finally brings some happiness in the world. xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Carol, a beautiful image.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x