Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 2 January 2022

Squirrel Nutkin

Welcome to 2022!
My first make for this year, finished it yesterday.
Haven't named it yet, as I don't know if it's a boy or girl!!


I have a friend who has seen a picture of it, 
asking me to make her a Red Squirrel. 
So I will have to look at some live ones, as to get it right. 


 I found the double Acorn case a few months ago.
So I made the seeds with a piece of wool. 
So I will have to go hunting for more Acorns!!

I hope that this year is better than the last couple!!
Hopefully, most people that have as yet not had
any Vaccines, will think again and get them.

Stay safe and keep well.
Thank you for finding the time to pop into my blog 
and for leaving your kind messages. Much loved!
Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX


11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy New Year. He is fab, love his bushy tail

Carole said...

Happy New year Carol....may it be a healthy and crafty one for you! It looks like you have been squirreling away, he is lovely, just like the real grey one that comes and steals the bird food. You really are talented at this felting lark! xx

cotnob said...

He is gorgeous Carol, I think it is definitely a boy - I can'y wait to see the red one.
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

love your squirrel. We have a whole host of them visit our garden. One in particular we have named Ground Hog as he shoos all the others away just so he can get to the food first. He is very distintive with white ears and a red nuzzel. Hugs Mrs A.

Lynne said...

He is so sweet Carol and I look forward to seeing the red one. Happy New Year x

Sarah said...

Wishing you and yours a Happy and Healthy 2022 Carol. What a fabulous squirrel this is. Looking forward to seeing the red one when done. I went to a felting workshop in December and made a couple of gnomes, I found it very therapeutic but blimey, don't those felting needles hurt!! xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow... he is Gorgeous Carol!! I love this.
Happy New Year Carol, Hugs Doris x

Pat K said...

Oh he (or she) looks just like our daily visitor. Fantastic work Carol, so very life like. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous, love this he's sooooo stunning...x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He is gorgeous Carol, we have lots of squirrels in our garden looking for Beech nuts, hubby feeds them monkey nuts too, they are such lovely creatures and you have captured their likeness so well in your felting.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

I missed this precious little fellow, he is adorable Carol holding his nuts..wish we had squirrels here..

luv CHRISSYxx