Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 6 February 2022

It's A Card!!!

Shock, horror, I am posting a card!!

Actually, I have made loads of cards, for the Care Home
I supply with them.

Thank you all for the lovely messages on my last post,
my baby Cockerpoo. You do know I  love to read them.
Certainly helped  me, to cope with all the 
house bound time!!
So a BIG THANK YOU ALL!!


This is a simple card, using a cute Lili of The Valley stamp,
which I have had for a long time. 
I love it, as it can be used for boy or girl.
The papers are from my stash and the ribbon, I bought at a
 Craft Sale at Thetford, Norfolk. Sadly no longer doing it there. 

We seem to be left out of these sort of events, here in 
East Suffolk and Norfolk!!

Fortunately, we do have a brilliant, independent Craft Shop in Great 
Yarmouth. Called Noble Crafts and is run and owned by
a lovely lady called Jan.
She is also an amazing crafter. (Just don't mention Gnomes!!)
She does have an addiction of them!!Lol!!!
She is also on Facebook.

Just finished making another Needle Felted Hare.
Slightly different to the last ones. 

I have a Craft Fair to do next weekend in Lowestoft. 
I will put the details on my Facebook.

So Thank You for taking the time to pop into
 my  blog  and the messages you leave  are cherished.

Have a lovely weekend and stay safe and well.

Big Hugs,
Carol
XXXX



 

8 comments:

Sarah said...

That's a super cute New Baby Girl card Carol, love the ribbon xx

Chrissy said...

Adorable and so sweet Carol, love your papers and card design, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lynne said...

So sweet and pretty Carol. Good luck with your fair at the weekend, hope you sell lots xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful baby card Carol, lovely lace.
Have a great day, hugs Doris x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and pretty card. Hope you are ok, wondering why you are housebound x

aussie aNNie said...

yay it's a card but I do love your animal makes..
Beautiful card, those colours together are so pretty....great combo.xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really cute baby card, I love LOTV images and this one is perfect.
Lorraine

Pat K said...

Beautiful baby card Carol. Sweet image and very pretty ribbon detail. xx