Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Saturday 14 May 2022

Butterfly Circle

A very quick post today and a pretty CAS card!!
I painted with watercolours straight onto  a
watercolour card.


It was one for stock, of 84 cards, to take to the Charity
 Residential and Care Home, that I supply cards for 
everyone there. Staff, visitors and of course the residents.

Also, I must say a big thank you to Lynne, for sending
me some of your beautiful cards. It was very kind of you
and certainly helped me.

Have a lovely weekend.
Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX


 



 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

What an amazing wreath Carol, such pretty colours and beautifully painted xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That’s so pretty

Lynne said...

That's beautiful Carol and lovely colouring. It's a pleasure to help :) x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a pretty design, beautiful water-colouring too.
Lorraine

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful card and lovely coloring!
Hugs Doris x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Carol, love the wreath and fabulous water colouring, makes me want to go get mine out and play today.

luv CHRISSYxx.