Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 11 May 2022

HELP!!! ASAP!! Thank you Sarah!!

Thank you Sarah and will pull it up.

For anybody that has read my page, Sarah 
has told me it is a Caper Spurge, which
is part of the Euphorbia. 

Can any body tell me if this is a weed or a plant?
I have looked in all my gardening books
and can't find it anywhere.
In the first photo it has buds on the top
and more just under the top leaves.


I took this photo below a few days later 
and the buds have now opened. 


I did have another one, over the other side of the 
garden but pulled it up, incase it was not a good
thing in my garden!!

Thanks for your help.
Hugs
Carol
xxxx
 

 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's a weed Carol, I have commented on FB xx

Carole said...

I don't know Carol , never seen anything like it...looks a bit like it could be from the fritillaria family. Let me know if you find out please. x