Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 22 April 2022

Our Scenery

A little watercolour card and we have a similar Lighthouse here in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
Coloured it with Distress Inks and  Watercolour paints.



We have the most amazing skies here in Suffolk. 
I think if I painted some of them, you would think I had gone mad!!! 
My favourite ones, are big puffy white clouds,
that I feel I could go up a ladder and touch them as they are so low!

Well Easter has now gone and summer is not far away now, thank goodness.

Thank you for your lovely messages on my posts. I am now catching up a 
bit more. Just finishing some commissions too. 

Have a lovely weekend and stay safe.
Big hugs,
Carol 
XXXX

 

12 comments:

Carole said...

This a lovely card Carol and you have watercoloured it so well. Hugs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautifully coloured, lovely card.Hope Rick is doing better now. I am not a fan of Summer, like the sunshine and ling days but not the heat.

Sarah said...

Beautifully painted Carol and I am with you on the white fluffly clouds, the ones that look like you could jump into!! xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Carol
Hope you and Hubby are feeling better …poor yous …
Fabulous card …you are so talented Carol …..
Hugs and Take Care Sylvie xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Carol. Such a lovely scene. hugs, Pat K xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Carol, a super scene and and beautifully coloured.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Incredible project and most lovely colours here x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card.xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully water-coloured scene and card Carol.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

What a lovely scene Carol and fabulous water colouring, love the white fluffy clouds and a place that would be lovely to visit..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow...Beautiful card Carol,lovely scene and beautiful colors!
Have a great day, hugs Doris

Sue - said...

A lovely card Carol. The sky is just great . Since I started painting I find I’m looking at clouds a lot more with a view to incorporating them into a picture. xx