Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 4 April 2022

Water colour Card

Sorry I haven't been around but life has just got in the way!!

I have been taking my husband to the Hospital and to
the Doctors Surgery, for tests and treatment, 
since his knee operation. 
At least a couple of times a week!

The knee op is fine, it's everything else that is not good.

He now has Kidneys not working properly. His Prostrate
is now enlarged and his water works not working well.
So now has a catheter fitted. Took it off after just over a week.
Then, after 2 days without it, had to have it reinstated!!

We are now waiting to hear from the Urology department,
to see what they are going to do to put it right!!!

He was quite well before he went into the Hospital!!

This card has just been painted on watercolour card.
I used my wastercolour palette I bought in Hobbycraft.


On top of husband's problems, I have had health problems too!
I can't be left out!!
I had a bad fall in my garden. I landed on my backside onto
large beach stones and a bucket and my back hit the bird table.
I also had pulled something in my arm too.
It happened 2 weeks ago but had to speak to my surgery today.
I thought it would have improved a bit by now, but I still find 
it very painful to even sit down. I now have medication for the pain.
I had a phone call from the surgery and they have booked me 
an appointment with a Physio on Wednesday.

Ohh, the joys of getting old!!!

So I hope this week, I will to get onto your blogs.

Thanks for popping in my blog and hope I 
haven't bored you all!!!

Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh so sorry to hear about your health problems and poor Rick too. Hope you both soon improve. Your card is very pretty, the soft colours are lovely. Take care x

Sue - said...

Oh dear Carol, you’re really not having a good time at the moment are you? I’m sorry to hear about your husbands problems and yours. The fall sounds very painful. Have you tried a chiropractor? I swear by mine for anything back and muscle related. Nice to see you have still had time to make a card. It’s really lovely. Sending gentle hugs! xx

Lynne said...

A very pretty card Carol. Sorry to hear of your fall. I know backs can be really debilitating, both hubby and I suffer with them. Hope your husband improves soon too x

Carole said...

What a beautiful card Carol...your painting of those lovely violets is wonderful...a pretty stamp. So sorry to hear you are struggling right now both with your health and hubbies and I hope that you both feel more like your old selves soon! Take care xx

Chrissy said...

And that is why I stay in my craftroom Carol, I cannot get into trouble if I stay in there..jokes aside, I do hope you and your hubby get well and strong again..gorgeous Birthday card with the pretty flowers and die cut sentiment, take card, stay safe and get well soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Carol
Sorry to hear all your sad news …it doesn’t rain but it pours …. Hope you both get better really soon …sending big cyber Hugs …..
Your card is gorgeous …
Take care both ….
Big Hugs
Sylvie xxxx xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Carol and Rick, sending you cyber hugs and hope you both get well soon....life happens and wishing you both a speedy recovery. ♥

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely water-colour card Carol, crafting can be some relief from life's woes at least and you seem to have had plenty of late. I hope you both improve soon, often a hospital stay and anaesthetic can cause other conditions to appear so hope the treatment works soon. I agree with Sue, I swear by the Chiropractor for back problems rather than physio. Take care,
Lorraine

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Such beautiful flowers on your card, so beautifully colored a very beautiful card!
Have a nice day, hugs Doris xx

Di said...

Oh Carol - I just read up about your husband's latest news and also found this post! What a time you're having. I was speaking to friends about tumbles and one of them topped the three of us and recently took a dive down the stairs. Luckily she's OK but it does reinforce that getting older ain't for cissies!

Some lovely work by you in your posts - don't forget to come and play with us in the Snippets Playground - even if it's just for fun and not the prize draw.

Hugs

Di xx