Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Saturday 9 April 2022

Spring has Sprung

 The gardens look so pretty with the lovely daffs
and all the variety of other spring flowers.

Thank you for all your lovely, kind messages on my last post.
They  really gave us a lift.

We had to go to the Hospital on Tuesday, for an 
appointment  for Rick  to see the Urology consultant.
It came out, that these problems he is having, 
are something to do with him being pushed a bit, to
have an injection in his spine for the operation and 
not full Anaesthetic.
He now has to keep the catheter in place, until he has 
had the results of blood tests on 22nd of this month!!

So I painted this card with watercolour paints, using
my palette from Hobbycraft.
A great stress relief action!!


Thank you again for your lovely messages.
I am trying to catch up on so many jobs I have to do
and to getting back to your blogs!!

Have a lovely weekend.
Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX

 

10 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful jug of daffs Carol and great colouring too. An injection for knee replacements seem to be more common nowadays but it's such a shame it's caused your hubby more problems! x

Carole said...

This is lovely carol and your painting of it is superb. Love the way the light catches the jug ad gives it dimension. Sorry hubby is struggling. Medics don't seem to appreciate the anxiety that goes with things...to them its a job and they do it every day, but to the patient it is a big thing. Hope all turns out well in the end for you both. Hugs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope they soon sort Rick out. Beautiful image and colouring

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card Carol and perfectly painted too. Our daffs are just starting to go over now. I am just having a catch up and I am so sorry to read that you and Hubby have been through the wringer lately. I hope that you are not too sore and that the catheter can come out soon for Hubby. Crafting has been my saviour over the last year or so, I find I can lose myself, even if it's just for a short while. Sending you all the best xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous image and water-colour. Crafting is therapy so I hope you can get some respite from the worries you are having at the moment and hope that your hubby will soon improve.
Lorraine

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a beautiful spring card!
Hugs Doris x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Carol, fabulous water colouring, love the shine on the jug, glad everything is going along smoothly as it can be, take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning colours and background, love the finish result

Sue - said...

Beautiful card Carol, it really is very springlike. Hope hubby doesn’t have to have the catheter is for too long. Roy had to have one in for weeks when he was ill and has left him with some side effects. I’ve finally got bloglovin back. Haven’t been able to get on since last Friday😡, and as I use it to read all the blogs I follow I’m way behind with them now. xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Carol, such a pretty image.
I'm sorry to hear that both you and your hubby have been rather poorly, I hope you are both on the mend very soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x