Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 14 March 2022

A Little White Fur Ball!

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post.
Much appreciated and love to read them all.

We have had a lovely friend from West Sussex, staying 
with us for a few days. I put her Hi-lights back in her hair!!
She has also collected her order of a Red Squirrel and a 
Badger, that I have made for her.

This is my latest fur baby, that I finished on Saturday.


I have got to make a box for her, to take her in
to my next Craft Fair, next Sunday. It's in Corton Village,
about 5 minutes from where I live!!

I am having to go on my own, as my husband is 
going into hospital tomorrow, Tuesday 15th 
to have a knee replacement. So I have to take him
to the hospital, at 6am in the morning!!!


What a month we have had!! Some good things
and some not so nice, sad things.

Off to bed early tonight.
So stay safe  and well.

Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX

 

9 comments:

Carole said...

Another cutie Carol that no doubt will soon be sitting in a new home. I hope hubbys knee replacement goes well and he is a good patient for you! Good luck with the Craft Fair and take care.xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Gorgeous creation Carol!
So sweet..Have a great day, hugs Doris

Lynne said...

She certainly is a little white fur ball Carol, she's so cute! Hope hubby's op has gone well and you're not too tired from your early start! x

Sarah said...

What another adorable pooch Carol, you get their faces just right, so full of character and incredibly cute. Hope Hubbys op goes well xx

Chrissy said...

Oh she is adorable Carol, wonderful work and love the little bow and bell around her neck, so very cute..
all the best to your husband hope, all goes well..

luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Another sweet fuzzy little one. I really do like the white. Hope your Hubby's op is a success and wishing him a speedy recovery. hugs, xx

aussie aNNie said...

Awww love this one..xx
Best wishes to the good man xx

Di said...

Hello Carol, I'm so conscious that you comment on my blog regularly and I tend to see your lovely needle felting on FB and don't come to your blog for a closer look. Your work is absolutely beautiful and the attention to detail is perfect! i hope your hubby recovers well from his knee operation and is soon back to full mobility. Your latest wee white dog is close to how our lovely Dudley looks right now - Len had to cut his beautiful long peachy ears really short today as one had become terribly matted right down to his ear itself - goodness know how we missed it - so of course both ears had to be trimmed right back. I know they will grow back to being long and silky but it's heartbreaking to see his little teddy bear ears - sob.

Hugs - and be sure to look after yourself as well as your hubby when he gets home.

Di xxx

Sue - said...

Another real cutie Carol, I’m sure he’ll be off to a new home very soon. Hope hubby’s op went well, and that he’ll soon be home. xx