Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 8 March 2022

A Cute Shih Tzu

Another puppy, that looks very cute in real life!! 
He is a Shih Tzu. One of my sisters had one, a few years ago.

He got admired a lot at the Craft Fayre I did last Sunday.
The one that went to a new home, was the Cockerpoo.
The last Puppy that I posted, a beige colour one.



The black fur makes it difficult to see the detail of his cute face.


So I have to make another beige Cockerpoo, but have to 
finish the one I am making first, which is a Westie.

Got to get up early tomorrow, to take hubby to the hospital
for his Pre-op check. 

Thank you for taking time to leave me messages on my little
blog corner!! I just love reading them.

Stay safe and keep well.
Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX

 

12 comments:

Carole said...

Oh so cute carol, you really are good at these. Hope all goes well for hubby with his op. xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

These are lovely Carol, so sweet puppy!
Have a great day, hugs Doris

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh his little face is so cute and lifelike

Chrissy said...

Look at this little poppet, I love him, he is so adorable and cute, gorgeous Carol,just gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Awww so cute Bella would love to snuggle up

Lynne said...

He's so cute Carol! Love his fluffy tail and I'm sure he will be irresistible for someone x

Sarah said...

What a cutie, you have done a perfect job Carol. Hope all went well for Hubby xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous Carol….I have started a Robin I bought a kid … but think it’s coming out to big …so not done any more ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous little puppy, you are so clever.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Carol, he is absolutely adorable.
I hope everything went well for your husband at the hospital.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat K said...

Oh he is sooo cute. I love his colouring and sweet face. xx

Sue - said...

He’s so cute Carol. I’m surprised he didn’t find a new home!