Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 2 March 2022

Just a Key Fob

Thank you for all the lovely messages on my last post.
I certainly will not be making another one!!
I only made it, as I was asked if there was something 
behind the door, as their child was sad when their was nothing.

So back to my Needle Felting!! 
I sold quite a lot of my Owl Key Fobs, at the last Craft Fair.
So decided to make some more  but different Owls and shapes.


Need to tidy up the wool around their eyes. 

Doing another Craft Fair on Sunday in Filby. A pretty village
in Norfolk. I haven't been there for a few years.
So looking forward, to hopefully meeting up with 
some people we haven't seen for a while. 

Back to my Craft Room now, to get on with another dog I 
am in the middle of making. It's a black and white Shih Tzu. 

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such lovely messages.
You know I will leave messages on your blogs too.

Stay safe,
Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX

 
 

8 comments:

Sue - said...

These are really sweet Carol and look a lot easier to make than the house! xx

Carole said...

What lovely faces these have Carol. You really have got clever with this needle felting. God luck with the fair.xx

cotnob said...

These are lovely Carol, so sweet - I hope you have a good day at the Craft Fair.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow.....GORGEOUS So beautiful!
Beautiful colors, love this ❤️❤️
Have a great day, hugs Doris

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow these are fab. You are loving your needle felting.

Sarah said...

They are amazing Carol and, I am sure, will be snapped up at the Craft Fair xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These owls are so sweet! I hope your craft fair went well today?
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

So very cute and sweet Carol, love their sweet faces and what a gorgeous idea..you are so lucky that UK is such a crafty and appreciated handmade place, over here we have no craft fairs that I can find, too expensive for a site and you need to sell loads of cards to make even..hope your fair goes really well for you..

Luv CHRISSYxx