Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 14 July 2010

A Cuttlebug Special!!

Hi All,

It's a cloudy Wednesday morning in Sussex. Dare I say what a change. The hot sunshine is great when you are on holiday but not when you have wallpaper to hang!!


I have to admit I am not a great fan of these Magnolia characters!! I know, all of you that are, will not understand but I just do not get it!!


So this card was even more of a test for me.


The stamp was given to me from a very good friend, she already had this one in her stash! I will not add what my thoughts are on that one!! Hee! Hee!


I stamped her onto watercolour card and coloured her with my favourite distress inks. As she had a candle in her hand, I covered it with a punched flower.


For the frame I used Nesties and the bottom border and background, I used Cuttlebug embossing folders.



I had to of course, add a good dusting of Star Dust Stickles and a few bits of bling!








I love the butterfly dies from Marianne Design Creatables. I stamped the butterfly onto shrink plastic, gave it a light wash with a Sakura Stardust Pen. It then became a perfect size as an embellishment.



Well back to hanging wallpaper. Yuk!

No comments: