Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 18 July 2010

Yippee!! Finished with paper!

Hi,
I have finally hung the last piece of wallpaper in our bedroom. Now I just have to paint it, but I don't mind that.

I only have my craft room/office to do but that will have to wait, as I want to make the garden look a bit better before the winter.

This card I made using the grid technique, masking off areas with a postit note and spraying the one left uncovered with Tattered Angels Glimmer mists.

The stamps in the background were my favourite Katzel Kraft trees.

The centre flower is a Kadoodle stamp.
The flowers were coloured with Distress inks and 3D.




The ribbon tag is Nestie tag Trio Set 1.

Well it's 12.48, so I am going to have an early night, so I can get up bright and early tomorrow to get the painting done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing the bedroom - I know how much hard work went into that!

Beautiful card, as always!