Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 29 July 2010

I don't believe this!!

Hi,

I don't believe that I am getting desperate to see it rain!! How sad is that?!! My poor newly sown grass has to be watered every day. Only problem is that we are on metered water and the water butt was emptied weeks ago.
I was hoping to have done my patio, but the ground is so hard, I can't get the grass dug up.
Well I will have to craft instead!
This little Sarah Kay girl is ideal for a summer birthday.
The background was created by stamping a flourish stamp onto white card and embossing with white embossing powder. I then, using dry foam, applied Dusty Concord and Worn Lipstick, Distress Inks.
I stamped the girl with Versafine Smokey Grey and coloured her with Dusty concord and Peeled Paint.
The background was a piece of white card, cut with the Nestie inverted scallop circle and distressed with Peeled Paint.

The circle frame was made with the scalloped Nestie and the inverted scallop and distressed with Dusty Concord and attached with foam pads. The flowers were punched and coloured with Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concord. Naturally I have added just a touch of Stickles.

I hope you like this one! It is OK that we are constantly buying the latest stamps but sometimes it is nice to go back to our old favourites and using different products, we can get a completely different look.

They have promised rain Saturday night. Do I believe them, or do I still get the hose out?! What a dilemma!Ha Ha!! We will see!
Carol

No comments: