Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 1 August 2010

A Man's Idea of Multi-tasking!!

Hello,

Hope you had a good weekend.

It rained a bit tonight, just after my husband had hosed the garden! My new patch of grass is looking good. I say a patch, it is about 10' by 18'. I am just pleased that it has actually survived!

This is the brilliant August stamp for Little Claire's Club members.

I made the card as a stepped centre card and had to draw the tree trunks, as I did not have a suitable stamp.

The boxer shorts will make a great card on their own.

I coloured the image with Distress Inks and I added some Glossy Accents to the beer glass.

Check out the Little Claire web site, link above. They have a slide show of all the designers ideas. There are plenty of great cards that will not fail to inspire you.

The two little owls are from the new range of peel offs, from Little Claire.
Sorry they are a bit of a blur!
I am not generally a great lover of peel offs, but I must admit to really liking the little owls. They sat so well on my tree.
There are also some new Christmas peel offs that will make some great cards, very quickly!
I can't wait to show you samples from the Christmas stamp range. You will just want all of them!! The stamps, not my samples!
Catch you all in a couple of days.
Carol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super card, and love how you included the owls. Mary x