Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Another Lili of the Valley.

Hi everyone,

The sun is actually shining this morning. I know we wanted some rain, but the trouble is with this country, when the rain starts, it doesn't know when to stop! I had one small area of garden to plant up and I trapped my sciatic nerve on Sunday. Ouch!! So I cannot get out and do any digging. I am not a happy bunny.
This little girl is soooo cute! The background is one of the Tim Holtz embossing folders, with Dusty Concord distress ink around the edges. Then laid over a piece of patterned paper from my stash. Attached then to a piece of white card that I edged with the Martha Stewart daisy punch, also distressed with Dusty Concord.
The greeting tag was cut on the fold with Nesties label 2 and I stamped another message inside. Distressed around the edges and a touch of Stickles just on the edges. This label 2 makes very nice gift tags, whatever size you need.

I coloured her with distress inks. She looks so shy, with her sideways mouth and crossed feet, I thought she had to have very rosy cheeks! A card for any age I think.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.
Carol x

No comments: