Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 22 August 2010

Mirror, mirror............

Hi everyone,

This is the second card from the Lili of the Valley stamp plate. The dotty background paper I made by colouring a piece of paper with Stormy Sky distress ink, running it through the Cuttlebug in the Swiss Dots folder, then when I had put the card together I put a dot of Stickles on each dot. I did have a piece of paper that I had bought, that looked exactly the same. The only thing was I couldn't make myself cut into it!!! Sound familiar?!

I did add Glossy Accents to the mirror but you cannot see it in the photo. This little girl reminds me of my granddaughter. I often find her in my shoes!

Thank you for looking at my work and for the nice comments. They are much appreciated.
Carol x

No comments: