Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Christmas Is Coming!

Hi everyone,
I have had a few mad days and I am absolutely shattered! Monday was the worse, as had husband home on a long weekend and we had our 4 year old grand-daughter for the day. We spent the morning in a craft shop buying Halloween things, including a large pumpkin to paint. We also had to make a birthday card for her Daddy, as his birthday is on Halloween. We had a 'picnic lunch' on a rug on the floor of the sitting room! Took me half an hour to get up again!!

This card I made, using my favourite Whiff of Joy stamp from last Christmas. I also used her throughout the year, just cut off the lantern. She is stamped with Smokey Grey Versafine and coloured with Distress Inks. Are you surprised?!!Lol!
The leaves are punched and the flower is a Marianne Creatables die I bought from Crafty Ideas. I edged each piece of card with Aged Mahogany distress ink and then put Star Dust Stickles over it. Also around the flower and her dress and lantern.

I would like to have made this card for my family and friends for Christmas, as I really enjoy painting her but it would take far too long! I think it will have to be the Little Claire Polar Bears looking at the star and the child standing on the presents, dressing the tree. Much quicker to do when you have so many! And they are very nice stamps.
Well I am off to bed, as I spent the day sorting out my craft room. Found lots of things I had 'lost' including my pokey tool. I had lost it for so long, I bought a replacement.Lol!!
Good night,
Luv,
CarolSxx


No comments: