Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Gardeners Gift.

Evening All,
What a horrible day today here in West Sussex. Dark and raining all day and chilly with it. I thought it was summer now!

I am hoping it's dry at the weekend, as I have an outside market to do on Saturday. I also have one on the following Saturday, so I have been busy making extra stock.

These are some little books I have made. They have an A6 note pad and a pen inside.

For the one below I used some old Art Impression stamps. I coloured directly onto the stamps with a mixture of Marvy Le Plumme pens and Distress Inks. I used a Nestie Die to cut the card and whilst it was still in the die, I added some Dusty Concord Distress ink around the edge.

This gate is also an Art Impression stamp and coloured the same way as the one above.
 Now the Bird Houses are from different stamp sets. Most of them were free with magazines. I stamped them with Nik Bantok Charcoal Grey Ink and coloured them with a mixture of Copic and Promarker pens.

All of them are decorated with the smallest flower from the Nestabilities Aster flower die set. I added the colour whilst the card was in the die.

The small piece of card on the right hand side is the tag which holds the book closed. I have used sticky backed velcro to hold it in place.

All the papers are from my stash. I have told myself that I am not to buy any more paper until I have used some of my stash. I have 17 full boxes of 12"x12" papers and 16 A4 boxes. Also 8 ring binders full, 6 drawers of paper pads, 2 drawers of vellums and 1 drawer of pearlescant papers. Also a pile of paper that I can't get into boxes. And that doesn't include Christmas papers! Phew!!
I am now off to bed as it is 01.30 and I have to be up early tomorrow.

Thak you for visiting my crafty corner and welcome all new followers. If you are only viewing and are not yet a follower, please take a moment to add your name, as I would love to reach 50 followers. I could even find some Candy for a draw, if I reach 50 followers.
Hugs,
Carol S.xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carol these are beautiful fabulous work Hugs Elaine

Louise said...

Oh wow, I love these notebooks. Your colouring, as always, is beautiful.
I can stop.feeling guilty about my stash now as mine is definitely meagre compared to yours! xx