Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 25 August 2011

Fusioning!!

Hi everyone,


Finally a glimmer of light this afternoon! Not for long though. Here in West Sussex, the rain this morning was stair rods for hours!


I am afraid, as I thought I wasn't going to be able to take pictures of my pot and candles, I had already wrapped them in cellophane. I hope you can still see the detail of Sheena's new stamps.


I particularly like the Ivy, as it can be used all year round. I also bought the Wreath and the Holly but as yet I haven't had time to use them.

I have done 2 candles. On the other one, I used pale cream and green but this is my fave. I am taking them on Saturday to the Balcombe Village Craft Market, where I have a stall for my charity. I would like to keep this candle myself but feel compelled to take it!


I was surprised how well the white paint showed on the white candle. These two items were my first try with this stamp. I have done them on card twice since and they are getting better. Typical of me, I just go for it and don't practice first!!Lol!


I am just hoping that it is not raining on Saturday or Monday. It is my Husband's birthday on Monday. Last year it was his 60th and we had a lunch time garden party. It stayed dry until 4.30 and then the heavens opened! Fortunately we have a very large conservatory, so we all squeezed in there!

Hope you all have a good weekend.
Thanks for popping in.

Luv,
Carol S. xx



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Gorgeous Carol - really great. I'm sure they will be very popular. Jxx

Louise said...

Wow, Carol these are beautiful - well done xx I'm sure they'll sell straight away :)