Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 16 July 2010

More altered wood!




Hi Everyone,

Here is another piece of altered wood! It was an arrow but now it is a shopping list holder, which hangs on the side of a cupboard in my kitchen. Also bought in The Craft Barn.

The curly bits of wire are to hold a pen that does not have a clip on it. The paper clip came from Morrissons and I used a couple of sticky pads to hold it in place.

The heart shapes are also wood, which I covered with scraps of papers from my 'bits box'. Also found some small wooden hearts, in a box of assorted wooden shapes I have had for years!! They are probably as old as Elvis's song, Wooden Heart! Gosh, that ages me!!

Quickly moving on!!



The paper for the roof, was some I had left over from the dollshouse I made for my Grand-daughter. I cut each tile separately to give a bit more definition.



The leaves were cut with Marianne design creatables. They are so fine, they are a beast to get out of the die. Found the best thing is a fine pin. Well worth the effort though!






I love setting myself projects to do, that only uses scraps. We all have a box or two of scraps we just cannot part with.

Even the string was on an item I bought and had been put in my box of bits!



Well, we only have a week to go to welcome our Grandson into this world. Hopefully my daughter won't go too far over her due date. She only went one day over with our Grand-daughter.

I think she has had enough now, working full time and having a very lively four year old!
I remember it well!!

Well back to Christmas cards now and then to bed, hopefully before 1am for a change.

I have promised to finish the wallpapering tomorrow!!

No comments: